- "Door Roll Up Kit" is a required field.
- "Vented Door Upgrade" is a required field.
- "Milford CT Warehouse Pick-Up" is a required field.
|Nominal Size||12′ Wide x 28′ Long x 12′ High|
|Arches||Eight(8) on 48″ Spacing 2-3/8″ Frame Members|
|Standard End Door Size||10′ Width x 10′ Hieght|
|Available Colors||Outer Colors: Green and GreyAll Interiors: White|
|Shipping Weight||800lbs shipped in six(6) boxes shipped via motor freight|
|Main Cover||UV protected Black Skrim Material 10oz weight|
|Fire Retardant Standard||Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI-84 Section 5|
|Anchors||Fourteen(14) 36″ Anchors with U-Bolts & Drive Rod|
|Box Dimensions||Box 1: 79″ Long x 12″ Wide x 8″ High
Box 2: 82″ Long x 23″ Wide x 6″ High
Box 3: 49″ Long x 22″ Wide x 9″ High
Box 4: 44″ Long x 18″ Wide x 8″ High
Box 5: 48″ Long x 14″ Wide x 6″ High
Box 6: 85″ Long x 18″ Wide x 8″ High
Box 7: 82″ Long x 19″ Wide x 9″ High
|Stock Number||Round Style: 12x28x12(*)RSK* – Color Prefix; Green, Grey, Tan, ect.|
Barn Style Building by RhinoShelter
Our barn style buildings are perfect for a number of uses – as workshops, for storing equipment, for tall vehicles and for sheltering away from the rain. The rounded top design is perfect for shedding snow and rain, while the extra height gives them more uses and applications. These barn style vehicles are perfect for taller vehicles and items such as boats and RVs. They are also heavy duty and designed with durability in mind which ensures they can stand up to the worst weather and keep the interior safe, warm and dry.
- Delivery in six boxes that are easy to transport and unload
- Structural braces for each corner giving extra support
- A heavy duty galvanized finish for all metal parts
- Standard thread plate hardware kit
- Assembly wrench included
- Wind braces
- One complete roll up door kit
- Two double zipper doors
- Bottom pockets in doors
- Simple construction that allows the parts to be easily bolted together in around five hours
|Dimensions||20 × 12 × 12 in|